Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Thursdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Friday before 1st Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- A Night of Praise and Worship: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 7:00pm
- In-person church service: ZCBC#1 is holding in-person church services. Please adhere to the instructions located here on the website. Let us look forward to worshipping together once again!
- Congratulations to all ZCBC#1 2022 Graduates! – Click the link for more details on the honorees.
- Congratulations to all of the ZCBC#1 students for your achievements during school. Click the link to view the honor roll list. Good job students!
- Congratulations to J’Niya Gibson. She is the 2022 recipient of the B&S Scholarship.
- Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, some normal church activities/services have been cancelled until further notice. Please be mindful of the calling post, the website, and Facebook for information on church closing/opening.
- Tithes and Offerings can be mailed to the church’s PO Box.
P O Box 3242 Columbia, SC 29230
- Sunday Worship Service will be live streaming each week. Check this webpage or the church’s Facebook page for the live broadcast each Sunday at 11:00 am. (Please note that you do not need a Facebook profile or password to view videos on Facebook. You can continue to view the Facebook without login information.)
- Sunday School is held every Sunday prior to morning worship services starting at 10:00 AM.
- Credit Card Machine: The credit card machine is available in the vestibule for making your tithes and offerings for your convenience. Instructions have been posted with the machine.
- Scheduling Events at the Church: Check with the church clerk/secretary for availability her contact information can be found on the back of the weekly bulletin.
- Updating contact Information: Members, please remember to use your envelopes. Keep your addresses/phone numbers and email address updated. Write changes on your envelopes or call the church clerk/secretary.
- Church Announcements: Thursday is the deadline for church announcements and requests for the morning services, website, and Facebook. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Calling Post Number (405-308-4474): Please answer if you receive a call from this number, it is ZCBC#1 sending you an announcement from a system that has been set up to keep you informed of happenings within the church (illnesses, hospitalizations, closings, etc.). If you do not receive a call, it may be because your number has not been updated, please contact the church clerk/secretary to have your number added to receive calling post messages.