Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Thursdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Friday before 1st Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- September 5, 2021 – In-person church services will resume starting on the first Sunday in September.
- The Baptist Women’s World Day of Prayer will be held on Monday, November 1, 2021 in-person and live streaming on Facebook and here on the website.
- In-person church service: ZCBC#1 will hold in-person church services starting the first Sunday in September. Please adhere to the instructions located here on the website. Let us look forward to worshipping together once again!
- Congratulations to all ZCBC#1 Graduates! – Click the link for more details on the honorees.
- Congratulations to all of the ZCBC#1 students for your achievements during school. Click the link to view the honor roll list. Work hard students! We are rooting for you!
- Due to the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), some normal church activities/services have been cancelled until further notice. Please be mindful of the calling post, the website, and Facebook for information on church closing/opening.
- Tithes and Offerings can be mailed to the church’s PO Box. The church secretary will be available every Friday in the Educational Building to receive tithes and otherings.
- Sunday Worship Service will be delivered by Rev. Washington and the music department through live streaming. Check this webpage or the church’s Facebook page for the live broadcast each Sunday at 11:00 am.
- Labor Day – Monday, September 6, 2021
- Mixed Bagged Vegetable Sale (On Hold until the end of COVID19) – The Brotherhood will have mixed bagged vegetables and fruit on sale each week. Each bag must be pre-ordered and are available for pickup the 2nd Wednesday of each month. The bags can be purchased for $7.00.
- Credit Card Machine: The credit card machine is available in the vestibule for making your tithes and offerings for your convenience. Instructions have been posted with the machine.
- Scheduling Events at the Church: Check with the church clerk/secretary for availability her contact information can be found on the back of the weekly bulletin.
- Updating contact Information: Members, please remember to use your envelopes. Keep your addresses/phone numbers and email address updated. Write changes on your envelopes or call the church clerk/secretary.
- Church Announcements: Thursday is the deadline for church announcements and requests for the morning services, website, and Facebook. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Calling Post Number (405-308-4474): Please answer if you receive a call from this number, it is ZCBC#1 sending you an announcement from a system that has been set up to keep you informed of happenings within the church (illnesses, hospitalizations, closings, etc.). If you do not receive a call, it may be because your number has not been updated, please contact the church clerk/secretary to have your number added to receive calling post messages.