Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Saturdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:000 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Saturday before 1st Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
August 13, 2017 – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 2017 Men’s Conference will be held on Saturday, October 7th at 9:00am.
- The Emergency Readiness Ministry will have a Bake Sale on August 27th, right after morning worship services.
- The Back-to-School Bash will be held Saturday, August 26th from 10:00am – 1:00pm.
- The Church Conference will be held on Tuesday, August 15th at 7:00pm.
- Zion Chapel’s Fall Revival will be held August 20-23 at 7:00pm.
Guest Preachers are:
Sunday (at 3:00 pm): Pastor Kevin Sheppard Sr., Mt. Zion Baptist Church
Monday: Pastor Andre Rogers, Concord Fellowship Baptist Church
Tuesday: Pastor Bobby Smith, Zion Canaan Baptist Church
Wednesday: Pastor Jamey O. Graham, Sr., St. John Baptist Church
- On Sunday, August 20 the Revival Dinner will be served after morning worship services.
- In October 2017, the Gethsemane Missionary Baptist Association will be celebrating 150 years of providing spiritual services to Gethsemane churches. It has been noted that Zion Chapel Baptist Church #1 is the second church to ever join the Association when it was formed at Gethsemane Baptist Church in Chester, SC. As a climax to the annual session, the Association is planning a banquet to celebrate this sesquicentennial year. The banquet will be held on October 20, 2017 at 7:00pm at the Brookland Banquet and Conference Center. The banquet tickets are $25.00 for member. Persons interested in attending this event are asked to contact Sister Loureatha Pittman for further information. Payment for the banquet is asked to be submitted no later than August 20th.