Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Thursdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Friday before 1st Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Brotherhood Meeting
Friday, October 4th, at 6:30pm.
- Save the date: Trunk R Treat
Friday, October 25th at 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
- Training/Information Workshop
Saturday, October 26th at 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- The Senior Jubilee Choir’s 129th Anniversary
Sunday, October 27th at 2:00pm.
October 2019 – Announcements
- The Brotherhood will meet on Friday, October 4th, at 6:30pm.
- Save the date: Trunk R Treat will be held Friday, October 25th at 6:30pm-8:00pm. We are in need of your time (at least an hour); candy donations and/or showcasing your decorated trunks for the success of this event. All are welcomed to participate. See Sisters Willa and Libby for additional needs.
- The Senior Jubilee Choir’s 129th Anniversary will be held Sunday, October 27th at 2:00pm.
- The Women’s Day Committee will be sponsoring a Coat Give-Away on October 19th. A donation of gently used coats for the young and old, male and female will be greatly appreciated. Contributions can begin on Sunday, October 13th. Details from this event can be found here.
- Workshop for Deacons, Trustees, Admin Staff, Auxiliaries/Committees, and all Chairpersons along with the custodial staff will be held on Saturday, October 26th from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Lunch will be served.
- The Gethsemane 152nd Annual Session will be held on October 20- 24, 2019. It is open to any members wishing to attend. Please see the Gethsemane Association’s website for more details.
- Christmas Concert Rehearsal will begin on Monday, October 14th at 7:00 pm. The Christmas choir is encouraging all choir members and church members to come out and sing at the year’s Annual Christmas Concert: “A Candlelight Celebration of the Season”
- Mixed Bagged Vegetable Sale – The Brotherhood will have mixed bagged vegetables and fruit on sale each week. Each bag must be pre-ordered and are available for pickup the 2nd Wednesday of each month. The bags can be purchased for $7.00.
- Credit Card Machine: The credit card machine is available in the vestibule for making your tithes and offerings for your convenience. Instructions have been posted with the machine. (Please note: The card machine charges a 4% usage fee with every transaction.)
- Scheduling Events at the Church: Check with the church clerk/secretary for availability her contact information can be found on the back of the weekly bulletin.
- Updating contact Information: Members, please remember to use your envelopes. Keep your addresses/phone numbers and emails updated. Write changes on your envelopes or call the church clerk/secretary.
- Church Announcements: Thursday is the deadline for church announcements and requests to speak during morning services. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Calling Post Number (405-308-4474): Please answer if you receive a call from this number, it is ZCBC#1 sending you an announcement from a system that has been set up to keep you informed of happenings within the church (illnesses, hospitalizations, closings, etc.). If you do not receive a call, it may be because your number has not been updated, please contact the church clerk/secretary.
Past Programs and Events