Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Saturdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:000 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Saturday before 1st Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Women’s Day will be held during morning worship services.
A special Women’s Day Sunday School will be held in the sanctuary starting at 9:30 a.m.
Devotion starting at 10:45 a.m.
Morning Worship Services at 11:00 a.m.
May 13, 2018- ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Attention ZCBC#1 High School Seniors: If you have been a regular and active member of ZCBC #1 for the past three years, you are eligible to apply for the B&S Scholarship. You may pick up an application from the Education Committee Chair, Deaconess Henrietta S. Taylor to submit once completed. The deadline for returning your application is June 3, 2018.
- The Honor Roll Box is located in the vestibule for report cards and outstanding certificates received during the third quarter of school. Recognition will be held on May 27th.
- Vacation Bible School 2018 will be held June 18 -22.
- Sign-up sheets are located in the vestibule.
- The following planning sessions are scheduled as follows:
- April 14 – Discuss plans for VBS
- May 12 – Issue Material
- June 9 – Review Checklist
- Women’s Day 2018 will be held on Sunday, May 20 during morning worship services. The theme is “Women of Faith Carrying the Cross for the Next Generation”. Colors are any variation of purple and white.
- Women’s Day Choir – All women of ZCBC and the community are welcomed to join the Women’s Day Choir.
The rehearsals dates are listed below:
- April 24 – 7:00 pm
- May 1 – 7:00 pm
- May 8 – 7:00 pm
- May 15 – 7:00 pm