Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Thursdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Friday before 1st Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Heritage Dinner: Sunday, February 24th after Sunday worship
- The Brotherhood: Friday, March 1st at 6:30 pm
- 2019 Empowerment Workshop: Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 10:00 am
- Senior Usher Board 115th Anniversary: Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Women’s Day 2019: May 19, 2019 during morning worship service
April 2019 – Announcements
- The Brotherhood is meeting on Friday, April 5th at 6:30 pm. All men are welcomed to join us at The Zone for Round 4
- Women’s Day 2019: Sunday, May 19th during morning worship service. The theme is “Women Continuing to Carry the Cross for the Next Generation – Fulfilling God’s Prophecy.” The theme color for the event is purple.
- Zumba Classes will resume at a later date. Remember to continue to exercise!
- Fish Plate Sale – The Brotherhood will have a Lenten Fish Fry on Wednesday, April 10th between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm. The fish plates will be $5.00 each.
- Mixed Bagged Vegetable Sale – The Brotherhood will have mixed bagged vegetables and fruit on sale every 2nd Wednesday of each month. Each bag can be purchased for $7.00.
- Women’s Day Fundraiser – What’s Your Shoe Size? Make a donation in the amount of the size of your shoe (or give any donation). Get those shoe sizes for your household members too. Drawings for gift cards $25 – $50 will be held on May 4th . Tickets can be purchased and donations can be made from any committee member.
- Scheduling Events at the Church: Check with the church clerk/secretary for availability her contact information can be found on the back of the weekly bulletin.
- Updating contact Information: Members, please remember to use your envelopes. Keep your addresses/phone numbers and emails updated. Write changes on your envelopes or call the church clerk/secretary.
- Church Announcements: Thursday is the deadline for church announcements and requests to speak during morning services. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Calling Post Number (405-308-4474): If you receive a call from the above number, please answer. It is ZCBC#1 sending you an announcement from a system that has been set up to keep you informed of happenings within the church (illnesses, hospitalizations, closings, etc.). If you do not receive a call, it may be because your number has not been updated, please contact the church clerk/secretary.