Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Saturdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:000 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Saturday before 1st Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
December 10, 2017 – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Christmas Concert will be held on Sunday, December 17th at 5:00 pm.
- The Pearlz and Gentz will host a Christmas Movie Night on Friday, December 22nd at 6:30 pm. The featured movie is “The Polar Express.” Please come out for sweets, treats, and hot cocoa from our hot chocolate bar. You may wear your comfortable PJ’s and bring a cozy blanket.
- The Youth will host their fourth annual Drive-Thru Nativity: Experiencing the Birth of Christ, on Saturday, December 16. Upon exiting the Nativity, you will receive hotdogs and warm drinks. Come out and enjoy this event!
- Zumba Classes have been suspended until the New Year.
- Third Sunday Dinner Sale:
- Mark you calendar! Sunday dinners will be sold the 3rd Sunday of every month beginning in October (10/15/2017). This fundraiser is organized by the New Church Fundraiser – Women on the Move project. We will work together to reach our goal of raising additional funds to build a new church.
- There will be an opportunity to pre-order/prepay for your dinner in advance each month by using an Express Lane Pre-Order/Prepay Form. This guarantees no wait time and no line when picking up your third Sunday dinner. The forms are located in the church vestibule. Please return all completed forms and the amount owed to a Women on the Move committee member.
- All women that are interested in participating with the Women on the Move Project’s third Sunday dinner sales can complete a survey (located in the church vestibule) to indicate how you may desire to assist in this new church fundraising effort. All completed surveys are to be returned to on of the committee members listed on the survey.