Scheduled Meetings/Rehearsal Ti mes:
- Sanctuary Choir: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Choir: Saturday before 2nd and 5th Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Sr. Usher Board: Thursdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sr. Jubilee Choir: Tuesdays before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Jubilee Choir: Thursdays before 2nd and 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Senior Missionary Auxiliary: Wednesdays after 1st Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Brotherhood: Friday before 1st Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Brotherhood Meeting
Friday, December 6th at 6:00 pm.
- Christmas Concert: “A Candlelight Celebration of the Season”
Sunday, December 22
December 2019 – Announcements
- Christmas Concert Rehearsal has began for the annual Christmas concert. The music department is encouraging all choir members and church members to come out and sing at the year’s Annual Christmas Concert: “A Candlelight Celebration of the Season.” The rehearsals will be held on the following evenings:
- Monday, November 11th, 7:00 pm
- Monday, November 25th , 7:00 pm
- Monday December 2nd , 7:00 pm
- Thursday, December 12th , 6:30 pm
- Monday, December 16th , 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 17th , 6:30 pm
- Movie Night: The Brotherhood and the Women’s Day Committee are teaming up to present “A Question of Faith” on Friday, December 6th at 6:00 pm. Fish and grits will be served after the movie. Come out and enjoy the fellowship. Childcare will be available for ages 3-12 with movies, games. and diner. Also, a free clothes give-away will be available for those in need of winter items such as coats.
- The Midlands Coalition of Churches Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Awards Breakfast – January 11, 2020 at 8:00 am at Word of God Banquet Center. Tickets for this event are $18.00 for adults.
- Mixed Bagged Vegetable Sale – The Brotherhood will have mixed bagged vegetables and fruit on sale each week. Each bag must be pre-ordered and are available for pickup the 2nd Wednesday of each month. The bags can be purchased for $7.00.
- Credit Card Machine: The credit card machine is available in the vestibule for making your tithes and offerings for your convenience. Instructions have been posted with the machine. (Please note: The card machine charges a 4% usage fee with every transaction.)
- Scheduling Events at the Church: Check with the church clerk/secretary for availability her contact information can be found on the back of the weekly bulletin.
- Updating contact Information: Members, please remember to use your envelopes. Keep your addresses/phone numbers and emails updated. Write changes on your envelopes or call the church clerk/secretary.
- Church Announcements: Thursday is the deadline for church announcements and requests to speak during morning services. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Calling Post Number (405-308-4474): Please answer if you receive a call from this number, it is ZCBC#1 sending you an announcement from a system that has been set up to keep you informed of happenings within the church (illnesses, hospitalizations, closings, etc.). If you do not receive a call, it may be because your number has not been updated, please contact the church clerk/secretary.
Past Programs and Events